$90,000k - $120,000k Package
Accelerate your career with mentorship from the best and experience delivering literally the biggest shift in Australian building and infrastructure with access to over $6B work of pipelined projects.
- Access to over $6B of pipelined projects
- Accelerate your Project Management career with access to a myriad of projects!
- Receive mentorship from a close team of professionals working for a Government entity
Assist with all tasks to enable the delivery of projects from pre-conception to completion in several sectors which includes but not limited to:
- Stakeholder management and maintaining relationships (both internal and external)
- Attending meetings and workshops, taking meeting minutes and following up on action items,
- Project finances; review and processing of invoices and variation claims, budget forecasting, project budgets and monthly project reporting
- Assist with tender process for both consultants and builders
- Assist Design Manager/s throughout design process
- Assist with contractual management and administration of contracts/agreements and project risk
- Provide recommendations to Senior Managers on project related issues
- Assist with business support, project administration and office management services, as required
- Be a genuine, collaborative, team player who accepts challenges and uses critical thinking
You will have:
- Completed a Tertiary qualification in either project management, architecture, engineering, property development, building or similar.
- Ideally 1-3+ years’ experience in the project management sector
- Experience working with a builder or familiarity on a construction site
- Understanding of procurement methodologies and WHS framework
- Excellent demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Efficient financial reporting skills
- Understanding of relevant legislation
- A strong positive and optimistic presence
If you would like to tackle your next challenge in a booming industry, get in touch with Karlee at CGC Recruitment on (02) 8252 4021 or email email@example.com.
CGC Recruitment is an established organisation specialising in recruitment for the areas of construction, infrastructure, engineering & architecture and project management development. To find more information about who we are, visit https://www.cgcrecruitment.com/