NSW Ports is a privately owned consortium of leading institutional investors which began operations in mid-2013 under a 99-year lease to manage Port Botany, Port Kembla, Cooks River Intermodal Terminal and the Enfield Intermodal Logistics Centre. Together these ports and intermodal terminals handle millions of tonnes of diversified trade each year. For more information on NSW Ports, visit www.nswports.com.au
About the Role
- Continually develop and maintain the asset management system for NSW Ports in line with ISO50001 standards to achieve industry best practice for NSW Ports' infrastructure assets.
- Develop and implement best industry practice and ISO55001-aligned asset management systems processes, information, and database systems to meet the requirements of NSW Ports’ Strategic Asset Management Plan.
- Develop and project manage the implementation of the compliance, risk and quality auditing processes associated with asset maintenance, information/data, and asset management systems.
- Administer the computerised systems (e.g., MEX, Konect, GIS).
- Develop, review, and maintain the asset risk register on a regular basis and pro-actively action risk mitigation measures.
- Ongoing management and continuous improvement of the asset management system to ensure it meets the business’ evolving requirements.
- Undertake maintenance planning, data analysis and asset management performance reporting and report to managers.
- Provide input into monthly reports, Board Papers, and business case reports.
- Contribute to the development of the divisional business plan and budgets.
- Work with the GM Infrastructure to represent NSW Ports at industry events, seminars, and conferences.
- Maintain a safe work environment in compliance with NSW Ports WHS management system.
- Ensure compliance with legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Tertiary civil engineering qualifications, or similar.
- Knowledge and understanding of asset management principles, ISO 55000, or equivalent asset management standards.
- Extensive experience in asset management systems and civil engineering.
- Understanding of port and transport infrastructure assets.
- Strong ability to articulate strategic infrastructure development objectives and translate that into effective policy and asset management plans and procedures.
- Relevant professional qualifications or certification in maintenance planning, development and implementation of asset management strategies and systems, Computerised Maintenance Management Systems, data analysis and asset management performance reporting.
- Demonstrated ability with computer applications particularly computerised asset management systems like MEX, MS Office, MS Project, spreadsheets, and workflow processing.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user (e.g., PowerQueries, Pivot Tables).
- Knowledge of mobile, desktop and web-based geographic information systems (GIS) for the use of collecting, sharing, and analysing spatial data; including QGIS, Geocortex and Konect.
CGC Recruitment are exclusively recruiting the Asset Systems Engineer role on behalf of NSW Ports. For further information please contact Dan Kundi on 0407 091 397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org