Our client is a civil and structural design engineering firm, who have an ever-growing market presence. They are seeking a motivated and dynamic administrator/ accounts assistant to join their head office is based in South-Western Sydney servicing the Sydney Metropolitan Area and NSW.
Reporting to the Office Manager you will ensure the smooth running of the accounts department.
To even be considered for this role, you must have worked in administration within engineering, construction or property prior and have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in administration and accounts assisting project teams
- MYOB: Minimum 1 year (Required)
- Accounts Receivable: Minimum 1 year (Required)
- Accounts Payable: Minimum 1 year (Required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel skills
- Confident and self-motivated personality
- Answer and direct telephone and email inquiries.
- Provide general administrative support and project Coordination
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Payroll preparation
- Manage Superannuation process
- Business accounts set up and follow up
- Accounts Data entry & Debt Collection
- Investigating & resolving customer accounts queries
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com