With a great office environment and exciting construction sites to work on, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administration / Accounts Officer to join the business based in the Gold Coast suburbs.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you’ll be responsible for all financial management, including:
- Accounts payable / receivable - Prioritising payments to sub-contractors to ensure the projects are completed on time.
- Liaising with the Project Managers to ensure the incoming and outgoing funds are tracked and accounted for in a timely manner.
- Reconciling accounts
- Month end reporting
- General admin duties
- Handling enquiries
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- Strong organisational skills
- High level of computer literacy, specifically excel and XERO or MYOB
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive small team focused approach
Apply online now, otherwise for more information please contact Jamie Madden on 0456945633 or firstname.lastname@example.org