Our client is a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy, who have an ever-growing market presence. They are seeking a motivated and bubbly team administrator / accounts assistant to join a collaborative team in Brisbane CBD. This opportunity is seeking an immediate starter to work on a short term contract for 4 weeks.
Providing support to the Office/Accounts Manager in all aspects of her role, you will be assisting in a 'leave cover' role so will come in and hit the ground running.
Ideally you would have worked in administration within engineering, construction or project management prior and have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in administration and assisting project teams
- Experience in MYOB
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel skills
- Confident and self-motivated personality
- Eager to build a career within construction
- Answer and direct telephone and email inquiries.
- Provide general administrative support and project Coordination
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Payroll preparation
- Manage Superannuation process
- HR functions – including drafting & implementation of policies, process improvement.
- Fee Proposals
Apply below or for more information, contact Jamie on 0456 945 633 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com