Job Title: Cost Admin Officer- Project
Location: Chatswood, currently WFH
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 4 Months
Pay Rate: $34- $40ph, Plus Super
Hours of work: 7.6 Hours per day and 28 Hours per week
Primary Purpose of the Role:
We intend to hire circa three Cost Administration Officers for infrastructure delivery project work
They are to report into/assist the three Cost Controllers we have embedded into regional delivery consortium (RDC) offices.
Located at Chatswood, Head Office is located at Parramatta for cross region team get togethers.
Scope – all infrastructure investment program works, circa $1.4b per year
The work is primarily split into two parts
- 1) Clerk of works (InEight)
- Set up new projects in Ineight, to facilitate importing new created project SAP data.
- Prepare RFQ and send to Ariba to start the procurement process.
- Receive and enter BidBuild file from Vendor into InEight, to facilitate.
- Extend PO’s raised in SAP, to add lv 5 & 6 WBS Levels, and send to vendor.
- Facilitate the consolidation of delivery contractor forecasts into the SW In8 instance, completing and sending to SAP monthly.
- Backload project information as needed.
- 2) System support (InEight)
- Perform routine system support and administrative processes.
- Record and facilitate the successful close-out of issues raised, re the operation of In8 and its interfaces to make it operate as an integrated project controls platform (In8, P6 and SAP).
- 3) Clerk of Works (SAP)
- Support EOM receipting by PM’s. Ensure suitable visibility and training is in place. Follow up any logged ‘issues’ to see the process works properly.
- Raise the purchase requisition / purchase order (PR/PO) in SAP.
- Clerical and purchasing support type personnel, with min 2 years’ experience; or
- Graduates who wish to gain experience in a high volume, high value, contracting environment. Graduates such as building degree (construction mgt or quantity surveying), business admin (e.g. business or accounting) and/or engineering (e.g. civil or mechanical).