Our client is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, who have an ever-growing market presence. They are seeking a motivated and bubbly team administrator to join a driven, collaborative team in a diverse and challenging role that offers both professional growth and a rewarding work environment.
To even be considered for this role, you must have worked in administration within engineering or construction prior and have:
- Previous experience within Engineering or construction
- 2-3 years’ experience in administration and assisting project teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Confident and self-motivated personality
- Eager to build a career within Engineering and construction
As the Administration Assistant, you will be assisting project teams and maintaining the smooth running of the office.
The role requires a highly organised and proactive candidate.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer and direct telephone and email inquiries.
- Provide a team of Engineers with general administrative support and project Coordination
- Assist with the co-ordination of project reports
- Liaise and assist with recruitment
- Assist in organising social and corporate events
- Manage office supplies
- Assist in the development of systems, policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Be a warm, welcoming and friendly face for all who enter the office.
- Opportunity to assist in a highly creative and innovative environment
- Work in the heart of the CBD
- Join a supportive and friendly team
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com