Our client is one of Australia’s largest privately-owned construction companies who turn over in excess of $900M and have a combined workforce of over 400 people that deliver works within federal, state and local governments as well as private institutions and blue-chip corporates.
What are we looking for?
Immediate requirement. Friendly and well-presented individual to provide administrative assistance to the Sydney Office. You will be immediately available and at the beginning of your admin career. A couple of years experience is all that is required. You will be supporting the Executive Assistants and then head down a pathway to become an EA if that interests you.
Your role will include:
- Meeting & greeting all visitors with above all professionalism both in person and over the phone
- Answer and direct calls to the correct employee
- Ensuring Reception area and Front of House meeting rooms are kept clean and orderly
- Managing meeting rooms, organizing any specific equipment, catering as required as well as monitoring room bookings;
- Regular catering for events
- Assisting with set-up of events, coordinating with hosts, security and building management;
- Receiving and dispatching mail, correspondence, courier deliveries and ensuring distributed in a timely fashion;
- Managing and coordinating pool cars for the office (booking system), ordering of office stationery, general office expenses;
- Maintaining a register of preferred tradesmen and regular service providers in a central location;
- Dealing with Items associated with the delivery of facilities management processes (e.g. furniture).
- Ad hoc administration
- At least 2 years experience as a Receptionist or administrator ideally from a construction, architecture or engineering firm prior
- Highly polished presentation, client focused, and friendly disposition.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be proficient with Microsoft packages.
- An interest in becoming an EA
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila, email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com