- 6-month contract opportunity with NSW State Government
- Wor from home, with occasional travel to their Burwood HQ
- Immediate start with a high possibility of extension
- $280 per day + super
The primary purpose of the role:
The business support officer provides effective administrative, project and office services support to facilitate the smooth operation of the business unit and the delivery of its services.
- Enter and retrieve data from databases to support the operations of the Approvals team and provide regular reporting to the Approvals Coordinator.
- Assist with undertaking research projects to support the work of the Approvals team.
- Respond to enquiries, and escalate contentious or complex issues to a senior officer in a timely manner.
- Exercise initiative and judgement in researching and preparing correspondence including the preparation of reports and spreadsheets.
- Exercising sound judgement to ensure that competing for work priorities in a high volume environment are met within agreed and often demanding timeframes.
- Responding to a high volume of enquiries from a broad range of internal and external stakeholders in a timely and professional manner.
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential, prior government experience is desirable
- Experience within recruitment is HIGHLY regarded
- Must be good with Excel