This family owned civil construction firm based in the St George area south of Sydney, is seeking an immediate admin and accounts all rounder. This is a fast paced busy environment with a major 5 year pipeline of projects.
The office is in a warehouse environment.
You will need to drive to the office, public transport not nearby.
The Role, including but not limited to:
- General administration and reception duties
- Maintain and update motor vehicle registrations, registers, and insurance claims
- Manage transfer and purchase of new vehicles & equipment at Service NSW
- Run company's errands to post office and office supply store
- Assist with internal audit preparations
- Entering purchases/invoices in MYOB
- Basic accounts
- Ensuring all invoices are received and matched to statements for end of month payments
- Conducting new employee inductions and contract preparations
- Ordering parts & materials from suppliers if need be
- Applying for any relevant licensing requested by management
- Maintain attendance trackers for all employees/contractors
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
- A flexible and approachable attitude, that will see you manage a variety of internal and external enquires
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise – this role deals with constant interruptions all day.
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Proven basic accounts experience
- Quick learner and hands on
- Must be able to handle situations as they arise
- 2 years minimum experience in the civil construction industry
- Must be okay with working within a male dominated workplace
- Knowledge of MYOB software
- Must drive
- Work in the south of Sydney close to home
- Interesting and fast paced project pipeline
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila email@example.com