Reputable construction company who specialise in Government, Defence, Commercial, and Educational projects. Company turnover of 61 Million and over 150 members of staff.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager you will be responsible, but not limited too;
- Generate Purchase orders and match invoices
- review verify and code invoices and enter into finance system
- track employee expenses and process expense reports
- track and audit petty cash
- post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
- undertake AP ledger reconciliations
- research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- correspond with suppliers and respond to enquiries
- assist with month end closing
- Ensure new customers and suppliers are set up on system
- prpare management reports
- manage debt recovery process
- maintain AR customer files and records
- generate and send customer invoices
- carry out billing, collection, and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- undertake account receivable ledger reconciliations
- follow established procedures for processing receipts and allocation of payments received.
- post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- monitor customer accounts for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Check and verify invoices, receipts, purchase orders, contract payment schedule and statements.
- allocate and post financial transaction details to correct ledger account
- find and use account data to resolve accounting problems and discrepancies
- perform administrative tasks
- provide support to accounts and payroll manager.
- JOBPAC proficiency a MUST
- 2-3 years experience in similar Accounting role
- Must have experience in the Construction, Engineering or Design industry
- CPA qualification or working towards desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Excel
- Fun and vibrant personality