- Full time permanent opportunity
- Easy going & relaxed work environment
- Sydney Metro NSW, walking distance to Central Station
About the Company
CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction, architecture and design space. We are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant / Office Administrator to join a small-sized, vibrant architecture & design company based in Central Sydney.
About the Role
Working alongside the General Manager, you will be responsible for the Accounts and administrative aspects of a small, vibrant business. You will be required to perform the following duties:
- General office & administrative duties as required
- Liaising with manufacturers oversees
- Entering quotes into the database, price matching
- Full functioning accounts of a small business (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, credit card reconciliation)
Who we are looking for
- Quick learner & strong administrative skills
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience using Xero will be highly regarded
- Previous experience in Accounts or relevant Accounts qualification is desirable but not essential
- Highly organized and eager to learn
- Proven experience in a similar role within the Architecture/Design space or relevant industry will be highly regarded
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work environment
- Market salary packaging
- Walking distance to Central Station and various bus stops & restaurants
- Work in a fun & creative environment with like minded individuals
If this sounds like you or you know an individual who is looking for a great career and meets the above requirement, then please apply now or contact Skye Wexelman on 02 8252 4005.