A specialist fit out contractor established in 2008 by two well regarded Construction professionals. This company is known as the top tier 3 contractor within the fit-out sector, working with the likes of Dexus, JLL and Knight Frank.
Reporting to the Director you will be responsible, but not limited too;
- Generate Purchase orders and match invoices
- review verify and code invoices and enter into finance system
- track employee expenses and process expense reports
- track and audit petty cash
- post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
- undertake AP ledger reconciliations
- research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- correspond with suppliers and respond to enquiries
- assist with month end closing
- Ensure new customers and suppliers are set up on system
- prpare management reports
- manage debt recovery process
- maintain AR customer files and records
- generate and send customer invoices
- carry out billing, collection, and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- undertake account receivable ledger reconciliations
- follow established procedures for processing receipts and allocation of payments received.
- post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- monitor customer accounts for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Check and verify invoices, receipts, purchase orders, contract payment schedule and statements.
- allocate and post financial transaction details to correct ledger account
- find and use account data to resolve accounting problems and discrepancies
- perform administrative tasks
- provide support to accounts and payroll manager.
- Accounting experience - minimum 3 years essential
- Experience within TIMBERLINE is essential
- Experience in the building and construction industry is HIGHLY REGARDED and almost essential
- Debtor control experience is essential
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced in Microsoft excel is beneficial
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
How To Apply
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Danyelle Hines on 8252 4017/ Danyelle.email@example.com