An award-winning, dynamic and multi-faceted construction company specialising in fit-outs and refurbishment projects. They have built a reputation for delivering quality work based on reliability, professionalism and precision.
Roles and Responsibilities
You must have all round experience in a stand alone accounts role of a construction company and must be a proficient user of Jobpac.
Please Do Not Apply if you do not have Jobpac Experience!
Reporting directly into the company CFO, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain Cash position
- Prepare Monthly Payroll Tax
- Quarterly BAS and annual Tax payment report
- Reconcilliation of Bank, Credit Cards, Term Deposits and bank guarantees
- Prepare weekly and monthly accounting reports
- Submit reports to Chartered Accountants for yealy financial report, Income Tax and FBT Tax
- Responsible for closure of months and projects in Cheops
- Manage company Insurances, Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and Work Cover.
- min 6 years experience in a similar position
- must have relevant industry experience (construction, engineering or design)
- Experience using Jobpac is essential.
- Excellent communication, numerical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Must be an Australian citizen
- CPA or other tertiary qualifications are highly desired
- Fantastic Work culture
- Attractive Salary + Superannuation
- Easily accessible via public transport