National Joinery & Furniture fitout contractor, established for over 30 years. Progressive and dynamic culture who manufacture high quality joinery and furniture products for corporate/commercial fitout.
- The successful delivery of multiple small to medium sized joinery packages, liaising with the Principal builders Project Manager and Site Manager ensuring subcontract trades and materials are organised.
- Ensure the works are carried out according to the plan and given time frames.
- Review and write SWMS and Safety Documents.
- Lead and drive installers to meet program and quality
- On the tools as required
- Trade qualifications in Joinery/Cabinet Making or Carpentry
- Previous experience in a Working Foreman Position
- Proven track record
- Attention to detail
- Able to drive and motivate installers
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on email@example.com