- Based in Western Sydney location working with a tight knit high performing team.
- Supportive, flexible, and highly experienced management
- Thrive on collaboration with a strong pipeline and clientele.
Progressive, Innovative and Leading National D&C Contractor who has been manufacturing and suppling Commercial/Industrial Doors. In operation for over 50 years with highly supportive and dedicated team who work in the Western Sydney office. Specified on National Commercial and Infrastructure projects are secured with work for 2021 and beyond.
As a Sales Rep you will be focused on B2B clients within the commercial/residential building and infrastructure sector. The main area of focus will be directly targeting designers, builders, project managers and the end user. Working closely with a highly astute, flexible, and supportive NSW Branch Manager with a strong emphasis on collaboration. The role is highly focused on warm leads being heavily involved during the ECI stage, being specified throughout the process.
Roles and Responsibilities.
- You will gain full understanding of the company’s product line, history, and unique selling point to promote the business.
- You will become familiar with the businesses project portfolio and core competencies to ensure absolute confidence when promoting the business in all settings.
- Be involved in the tendering process.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients to grow the existing database to procure new projects.
- Update clients and prospects on prospective projects in the pipeline
- Update and maintain CRM systems and accurate reporting.
- Diverse opportunity working inline with Sales & Project delivery.
- Have minimum 3+ years’ experience as a Sales Rep/BDM in the Building/Commercial Doors industry
- Have established and strong networks across all sectors.
- Have the ability to build meaningful connections with new and existing clients.
- Show a can-do attitude, be self-motivated and solution oriented.
- Achieve sales targets, as reasonably set by the Directors.
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com.
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org