- 13 month contract opportunity with NSW State Government
- Based in Gosford
- ASAP Start
- $27.02 per hour + super
Our Client administers state taxation and revenue for, and on behalf of, the people of NSW. They manage fines and administer grants and subsidies to provide valuable assistance to the community and businesses across NSW. They also recover the debt to provide an equitable outcome for the community.
Primary purpose of the role
Undertake administrative functions to support the licensing unit and maintain licencing records, and provide quality service, information and assistance to customers on a wide range of matters about licensing.
- Respond to enquiries from external and internal customers according to service standards
- Facilitate appropriate customers outcomes by applying relevant knowledge, legislation, regulations and procedures
- Provide administrative services, respond to enquiries and complete a range of processing activities with accuracy and efficiency
- Educate customers on legislation, procedures, their rights and responsibilities to raise community awareness
- Develop and maintain knowledge, techniques and skills to deliver a high quality service
- Ensure all customer enquiries and issues are accurately captured and authorised policies and procedures are adopted for triage, resolution, referral or escalation
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- The ability to work 35 hours per week, 7 hours per day
- Previous experience in customer service is ESSENTIAL.
- Must be confident working in a similar role