A large scale builder who have been established for over 40 years who operate all over Australia are on the lookout for an experienced Foreman who is strong on the structures side. The project is an $120m School project which consists of three facilities based in Western Sydney.
You will need experience on similar size projects and therefore need to come from large tier 2 background, this is essential. You will be working underneath a Senior Site Manager and will be responsible for the structure across the entire project.
To be successful for the role of Structures Foreman you will need:
- Come from a trade background
- Must have strong structures skills and proven experience
- A minimum of 8-10 year's experience as a Foreman on large scale projects
- Must come from a tier 2 background
- Show stability with previous employers
- Have excellent people management skills
- Able to lead a team
- Be a team player
- Long term opportunity to be part of the company’s growth and progress with the company.
- Opportunity to mentor juniors as the company grows.
- Be the leading Structures Foreman within the business.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Billy Versey on 02 8252 4015 / 0406 707 277 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey