Well regarded company which was established in 2011 to bring solar energy to the Australian Energy Market, currently developing a portfolio of solar farms and related services.
The business model covers the whole life cycle of a solar power plant, from design, development and construction through to owning, operating and maintaining solar farms.
About The Role
The candidate should have existing experience in working on solar and or renewable energy projects and be able to manage processes from design, engineering, procurement through to commissioning. They will be well informed and keep abreast of latest technological trends and be well versed in best industry practices and state of the art design and engineering. The candidate must have an in depth knowledge of relevant standards and regulations.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in engineering and commissioning support to solar PV, energy storage and grid stability systems for power plants.
- Practical knowledge in MW scale solar system engineering designs from conceptual stage to advanced detail designs.
- Asset management and operations + QA & QC + HV operating and switching
- Lead Electrical Engineer experience with excellent project management skills.
- Can work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Competitive market salary.
- International Opportunities.
- On-going projects and busy market.
Click Apply or Contact Tom Marsh, Consultant, on 02 8252 4028 for a confidential conversation. Alternatively send an email to email@example.com