- Mixture of D & C and Open tendered work - $20M
- Established Project Management team
- Hands on, supportive leadership team
Our client is one of Sydney’s leading medium sized fitout/refurb builders working in the commercial, private educational and medical sector delivering design and construct projects valued to $20M. They have a supportive and robust senior management team and 4 project teams with capacity to deliver up to 10 projects concurrently.
The ethos of this business is based on honestly and integrity. The director has built the company from the ground up and is still hands on managing clients and developing new business. The company has enjoyed sustained growth since inception over 20 years ago and continues to grow.
Senior management are proud of the inclusive, professional and flexible culture provided to staff and enjoy repeat business from the exceptional service that clients receive. They provide support, training and ongoing mentoring to help their staff achieve career success
Working closely with your Project Manager you will be required to oversee the day to day activities on site to achieve programme. This will include a high level of safety and sub contractor management to ensure quality and and a safe working environment. You will be supported by a Contract Administrator and highly regarded Construction Manager. We are looking for someone with heavy refurb / construction experience that can oversee their larger and more complex projects
Background / Experience
- Trade background ideally with some commercial new build experience
- Ability to build strong relationships with project stakeholders and manage personnel and operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Good safety & company system management skills
- Above average computer literacy