The role will involve developing and leading a specialist signalling team and associated worksites to ensure works are delivered safely, to agreed milestones and in accordance with specified environmental and quality requirements.
The client are seeking applicants who have demonstrated experience in managing signalling projects in a construction environment.
- Manage and direct a signalling works team and sub-contractors engaged to deliver construction works
- Manage and direct the delivery of construction projects as allocated to ensure construction projects are delivered to agreed objectives
- Manage site interfaces and other construction works and worksites
- Arrange, plan and coordinate track possessions, power isolations or complex site conditions by liaising with stakeholders
- Request and procure labour, plant and materials as required
- Provide technical and construction methodology advice to stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in managing signalling projects in a construction environment
- Proven experience in the supervision of construction works in a rail environment
- Substantial experience in implementing site safety management requirements for construction works
- Extensive experience planning and organising construction works
Please contact George Hvid to discuss in detail: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873 - 0282 524 013