We are currently working in partnership with a cutting edge fit out company who have just won a new major contract within the defence sector. Originally from out of state, our client has operated out of Sydney for the past 8 years and has grown year on year. Our client has a diverse customer base and work on projects across the government, education and retail sectors.
They have carved out a reputation for quality within the fit-out market and take on a variety of projects from large $8m refurbishments in the commercial sector to $500K office strips out no one project is the same.
This is a chance to work on an Iconic Sydney site within the CBD on a strong pipeline of work within the defence sector. The initial project is a large fit out which is mainly interiors work but also includes some structural steel on and a lift refurbishment totalling just over $3m.
We are looking to hire an experienced Site Manager who has previously work on Defence projects. The ideal candidate would have the following
- Over 2 years’ experience as a Site Manager/Foreman
- Fit out/Refurbishment experience
- Able to start this side of Christmas
- Experience working on projects over $5m
- Strong with paperwork
- Previous exp delivering defence projects
As well as offering very competitive salaries, our client have fantastic culture which is based on trust and openness. They offer all their employees the chance to progress their career’s through training and by giving them the opportunity to make on new challenges when needed.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call John Ainge on 0400 516 014 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.