Established for over 18 years this well renowned builder is known for high quality fit out projects. With offices in NSW, QLD, VIC and ACT they have built a great reputation amongst their clients and the industry. They typically deliver commercial fit out and refurbishment projects from $500k - $10M
About the Role – Site Manager (contract)
Due to multiple recent successful tenders they are looking to bolster their team to deliver a fit out in the Brisbane CBD. They are looking for an experienced Site Manager who has a strong fit out and refurb background. This is an 6 week project which is for a fairly immediate start.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Previous experience with a known builder
- Fit out and refurb experience essential
- Must have QBCC supervisor or builder licence
- Must have current and up to date First Aid
- Working on a education refurbishment project
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
- Competitive weekly rates of pay available (PAYG, ABN or PTY LTD)
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or email your CV to email@example.com or call David on 0406 665 799