- Project based in inner west - $15M
- Professional culture with high employee engagement
- Social, friendly and welcoming environment
Boutique in nature this builder is able to offer tailored service to their clients, have a dedicated group of sub-contractors/suppliers and have a professional and agile culture. Projects include a mixture of commercial, hospitality, corporate office luxury residential units valued to 20M.
Reporting into a seasoned Project Manager and working with a Project Director the scope of works will include the construction of high end townhouses. This is a complex project that will incorporate a heritage façade and underpinning of a basement. You will have the support project engineer, foreman and leading hand across the project
Background / Experience
- Trade qualification, tertiary qualification advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to have independently (or as team lead leader ) delivered more than 3 residential / heritage projects over $15M.
- Ability to build strong client relationships and manage personnel to operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong buildability, planning & programming skills – including cranage experience
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects and get the best our of subbies
- Above average administration skills with a good gasp on budgets, preliminaries and variation management
- Ability to keep on top of safety & company IMS
- Above average computer literacy, this builder uses electronic on site management tools
- Being boutique, this builder has time to invest in people. The senior management are hands on and create clear career paths for all staff
- The culture is non egoistic, social, and friendly. The owner promotes diversity and inclusion and is a passionate advocate speaking in local schools to the next generation
- The office environment is social, the team are always friendly and very welcoming.
- You will benefit from working with a passionate and astute leadership team that definitely don’t take themselves too seriously however pride themselves on providing training and mentoring so that staff can achieve career progression
- The business has grown year on year since inception and has most recently successfully expanded into Melbourne and the ACT
Please call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433 876 for more information or apply for the position below email@example.com