- Commercial projects ranging from $10M - $50M
- Rotation options available for weekend work
- High staff retention, position vacant due to growth
Celebrated NSW builder that has successfully delivered projects within aged care, educational, health and the government sectors. The company is in a strong financial position, has a forward thinking attitude towards culture and diversity and only takes on enough work to suffice their current staff so people aren't overloaded.
With several projects pipelined to start in the next month you will be assigned to $30M new build school project based in the hills district. The scope of works will include the construction of several new multistorey learning facilities.
As the Site Manager you will be responsible for coordinating the day to day site activities, coordinating subbies, ordering materials ensuring and that programme and budget is maintained. Working cohesively with your site team you will ensure the works are carried out in a safe manner, are to specification and is handed over with a high quality finish.
Salary will be in line with market trends and years of experience with figure of between $200K – $230K expected
Culture / Benefits
People enjoy working with this builder because projects are adequately resourced ensuring all staff achieve good work life balance. Staff feel appreciate and are regularly recognised and rewarded. Management has a hands on approach to the teams development, are dynamic, energetic and have created progressive and inclusive culture.
Background / Experience
- Trade qualification, building qualification background advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to have independently ( or as team lead leader ) delivered more than 3 commercial buildings projects over $15M.
- Ability to build strong client relationships and manage personnel to operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong buildability, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Above average administration skills with a good gasp on budgets, preliminaries and variation management
- Ability to keep on top of safety & company system management
- Experience in Aged care, health, education projects within occupied premises
- Above average computer literacy, this builder uses electronic on site management tools