We are assisting with the recruitment of a Structural Foreman who is capable of delivering either a $30M industrial or aged care project of a similar value. Reporting into the Site Manager and supported by a full site/office team you will be responsible for ensuring the successful deliver of the programmed works.
This is a permanent position that will form part of a successful and high achieving project management team. The majority of our client's workforce have a tenure of between 2-5 years which means the company have a solid executive management team and well versed project teams.
You will be the sort of Site Manager that takes a consultative approach to client and contractor management whilst managing you team/s to ensure that project milestones are met and quality maintained.
This will include:
- Managing project budgets.
- Managing construction program.
- Overseeing and managing site staff.
- Managing project quality and ensuring safety.
- Procurement of sub-contract agreements.
- Project budget and forecast reports.
- Document control.
- Preparation and management of letting schedules.
- Managing relationships between all stakeholders (Superintendent, client, contractors and suppliers)