- LIVE ROLE - Interviewing Now
- Initial project is a Data Centre - diverse range of future projects to work on
- Tier 3 Builder - Culture of building relationships with clients and subbies
We are currently working in partnership with a Sydney based builder who have broken to the up and coming data centre market. They have operated out of Sydney for the past 10 years and have recently secured a number of new projects. They take on complex projects within the new build and refurbishment sectors ranging from $5m up to $50m.
They have been approach by one of regular clients to deliver a $40m refurbishment in South Sydney. You would be in charge of delivering the project from start to finish including constant interact with the client through PCG meetings.
Due to the specialist nature of work, you must have previous experience working on Data Centre projects.
You will be reporting directly into one of the company directors who will be located in head office so you will need to take full responsibility for the delivery of the project including all OH&S requirements.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Proven experience delivering projects up to $20M as a Site Manager
- Have longevity in your CV
- MUST HAVE PREVIOUS DATA CENTRE EXPERIENCE
- Come from a trade background
If you think you are suitable for the role and are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0400 516 014
If you wish to see any other building roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com