Established over 25 years ago this well established and award-winning builder has become a major player in NSW competing against the nation’s leading builders delivering diverse and innovative projects valued in excess of $100M. They have an annual turnover of $400M and employ more than 250 staff.
Tender pipeline includes - educational, data centers, sports facilities, aged care and general commercial works $30M - $100M
The scope of works will be to deliver a complex refurbishment project with a high level of logistical planning. The ideal candidate will have worked on a CBD project, have experience managing facade replacements and be able to coordinate heavy plant and equipment.
This is a full-time position that will be paying around the $180K.
Background / Experience
- Trade with additional tertiary building qualification advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to have independently (or as team lead leader) deliver projects in excess of $30M
- Façade expertise is highly desirable
- Ability to build good client relationships and manage personnel and operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Good safety & company system management skills
As an employee of this organisation you benefit from working with some of NSW’s most astute senior managers who promote diversity and inclusion. You will work on interesting and Iconic projects and be joining a high achieving and progress team.
Aside from well-run projects they provide an industry leading employer benefit scheme that includes a day off for your birthday, maternity and paternity leave and a training and development fund for all employees.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please call Carmel Jones, Associate Director @ CGC Recruitment on 0428 433 876 , send your CV top firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for the position below
All applications will be received in with confidence