A D&C commercial/Industrial builder who have been operating in QLD for over 40 years have a great reputation in the industry. They are currently turning over around $150M with over 40 staff in the business and already have a full order book for 2020.
About the Role – Site Manager
They are looking for a Site Manager to join the business to start before Christmas to deliver a $7M Industrial project that is starting. You will be totally responsible for the site and you will have a Leading Hand/Foreman to support you as well as a roaming Safety Officer. The location of the project is south side Brisbane.
Skills and Experience
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Mixed project portfolio
- Come from a trade background
- Have stability on your CV
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- Eager to succeed
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a highly respected builder with a full order book.
- Work for a builder who is a specialist in their field with long term client relationships
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
How to Apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com