This company is a renowned tier 2 building contractor operating all over Australia. They complete a wide range of projects including construction, refurbishment and fit out across commercial, residential, health and education sectors with projects valuing anything from $10M to $50M.
In the past 3 years they have opened a small works part of the business which has been a huge success across the education and health sectors; completing a variety of complex and specialist building projects.
About the Role – Site Manager
Due to future works and pending tenders they are looking to appoint a Site Manager with experience delivering airport projects. They are set to deliver a $15M services upgrade project at Brisbane airport and are keen to engage a Site Manager with good experience and knowledge of construction projects on airport sites.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Previous construction experience is essential
- Experience completing projects within international or domestic airports is essential
- Must have QBCC Supervisors or Builders licence
- Must have First Aid certification
- Senior Management who have over 50 years experience in the QLD construction market with an excellent reputation amongst their peers
- Work for a company with high staff retention due to well set up projects that are properly resourced.
- Open minded managers that care about the wellbeing of their staff
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com