Originally coming from SA and a big presence in Canberra, their QLD operation has been running for the past 8 years and has grown year on year, they have a fantastic reputation throughout Australia and are a dominant force in most states building projects of a value of anything up to $150M.
They have recently secured a large commercial project close to CBD project and are in need of an experienced Site Manager to join the business. As a Site Manager you will be completely responsible for the project and will have an experienced Foreman working alongside you both reporting to your Project Manager who will also be based on site.
To be considered for this Site Manager role you will have:
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Have the relevant experience to call yourself an experienced Site Manager
- A Commercial or Residential background
- Have stability on your CV
- Experience with a known tier 2 builder
- Competent with all OHS requirements
- Excellent man management skills
- Able to work in team environment
- Able to lead from the front
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to spend the next 10 years with a builder who are constantly growing their QLD operation.
If you are keen to hear more about this role or any other construction role please email your CV to David Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call for a confidential discussion on 0406 665 799.
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
For more building positions please visit our website: www.cgcrecruitment.com