This company is a growing Logan based construction company completing fit out and construction projects across South East Queensland. The company operates predominantly across the Education, Commercial and Hospitality sectors with projects valuing anything up to $4M.
About the Role – Site Manager
Due to a number of successful tenders they are looking for an experienced Site Manager to assist with a lift shaft refurbishment/replacement project in a school in North Brisbane. You will be working with an established and experienced team and will report to the company Directors. They are looking for this person to start in the next couple of weeks and to work for the duration of the project.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Previous construction experience is essential
- Must have strong construction and sound structural knowledge
- Experience completing projects within the education sector is an advantage
- Must have QBCC Supervisors or Builders licence
- Must have First Aid certification
- Working on an 8 week education project
- Developing a working relationship with a great team
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
- Competitive rates of pay available (PAYG, ABN or PTY LTD)
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com