Established over 20 years ago this well established and award-winning builder has become a major player in NSW competing against the nation’s leading mid-tier builders. They have an annual turnover of $300M and employ in excess of 120 staff.
They have a solid reputation for delivering projects in the commercial, industrial, age care and more recently fitout sector. Projects range in value from $10M to $100M and cover a variety sectors within the commercial industry
Based on site close to the city we you will be responsible for safe and timely delivering of a $24M aged care project. We require the skills of a highly accomplished Site Manager that can deliver projects in a tight CBD environment. You will be supported by a full site team and report into a Project Manager.
Salary will depend on experience however figures up to $200K are achievable.
Background / Experience
- Demonstrated ability to have independently (or as team lead leader) delivered commercial building projects over $20m.
- Ability to build good client relationships and manage personnel and operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Above average administration skills with a keen eye for monitoring budgets, preliminaries and variation management
- Good safety & company system management skills
- Experience on commercial / aged care projects valued up to $30M
- Trade or other building qualification background
- Above average computer literacy, this builder uses electronic management programmes
As an employee of this organisation you benefit from working with some of NSW’s most astute senior managers. The work they deliver is varied to keep you interested and they systems they adopt are first class.
Aside from well-run projects they provide an industry leading employer benefit scheme that includes a day off for your birthday, maternity and paternity leave and a training and development fund for all employees.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones on 0428 433 876 / firstname.lastname@example.org