Established over 50 years ago this large mid tier builder are one of Australia's leading contractors and have one of the best reputations in the country. With endless land mark projects under their belt they are continuing to secure project after project throughout Australia.
About the Role – Site Foreman
Due to the holiday season they are looking for a casual Site Foreman to assist with cover supervision on a commercial building site on the Sunshine Coast on a contract basis. You will receive a thorough handover and will be responsible for overseeing a number of trades. They are looking for this person to start as soon as possible.
Skills and Experience
You will come from a large tier 3/ 2 background and will have proven experience delivering a good mixture of projects. You will ideally have good knowledge of commercial projects and have a good understanding of structural trades.
- Must have a QBCC Supervisors or Builders licence
- Must have up to date First Aid
- Come from a trade background
- Have experience delivering a variety of projects
- Experience with a well-known builder in Australia
- Excellent people skills
- Good team player
- Working on the Sunshine Coast
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Competitive rates of pay (PTY LTD, ABN or PAYG options)
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com