We are currently working in partnership with a South Sydney based company that is looking to bring on a Site foreman to run a section on works on a large residential site. As a demonstration of their recent success their turnover is predicted to increase from $20 to $35m. With an extremely diverse client base they work on projects valued from $2-25m and operate across a range of different sectors including commercial & aged care projects but have a particular focus on within the residential market.
The initial project is a large high-end residential development in Putney where you would be in charge of your own section of residential properties on a $25m site. Reporting into the Site Manager you with be responsible for initial set out , creating a 2 week programme and monitoring the subcontractors to make sure that the quality of work is high and that work rate is maintained .
To be considered for this role you will need:
- At least 5 year's experience working as a Foreman
- A trade background
- Have a strong commercial/residential background with a known Sydney builder
- Experience on projects from $10M to $30M
- Longevity at previous employers is a must
- Experience working for companies with robust OH&S and QA systems
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to work professionally under a Site Manager
- Good communication skills
- Able to assist with program and organise your sub-contractors well
The company promotes an atmosphere that is easy to work in. With most of the staff being long termers they provide support in every area from estimating to site supervision. The directors are very keen to maintain the current positive atmosphere as it has seen the company grow year on year due to its success.
Please note that their main requirement is that you show stability on your CV with previous employers.