With offices located throughout Australia this well established builder has over 40 year's experience in the Australian building market. They are exceeding expectations and continuing to dominate the markets they specialise in. They are renowned for delivering projects in the commercial, defence, health and residential sectors with values of anything up to $500M.
A large government project in excess of $80M+ which will be commencing in approximately 1 months time will be requiring a site engineer to assist with the initial earth works packages.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or a similar field
- Minimum 3 + years post graduate experience
- Project exposure $20M +
- Government project experience highly preferred
- Ability to drive sub contractors on site
- Must be a team player with great communication skills
If you fit the criteria and are interested in this contract role, please apply online or email your CV directly to email@example.com