Work with passionate directors under a handpicked exe management team in a business that has been operating in the Sydney market for over 10 years and has forged a career working with blue chip clients. Currently turning over approx. $250M and employing s dedicated team of 120 ppl.
Working across a $40M LAH project, reporting into the Project Engineer and work closely with the Site Manager you will be responsible for assisting with the design coordination and delivery of project milestones.
Duties will include:
- Planning and scheduling of day to day site activities in conjunction with the Site Manager to ensure project milestones are met
- Review engineering /design deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Complete checks for quality control (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Construction Management or related degree and min 3 years’ experience
- Strong technical building/design knowledge and experience working with tier one or two builders
- Valid driver’s lic and ability to get to and from sites in Sydney Metro
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones on 0428 433 876 / firstname.lastname@example.org