With offices throughout the East coast this leading tier two contractor are one of best builders in Australia working collaboratively across Defence, Justice, Residential, Commercial, Health and Education sectors delivering projects ranging from $50m to $250m.
Now is a super exciting time to join the business as the have recently been acquired by a global multidisciplinary company who share their client focused approach and long-term vision. Throughout Australia they work in partnership with all stakeholders to add value and minimise cost which has seen them achieve a full order-book for 20/21 and beyond
With a new project award, we are looking for a Services Foreman to join a project based in Western Sydney. This is a highly technical and unique project where you’ll have to bring your “a game”. You'll be reporting to a well regarded and highly professional Site Manager who will expect high quality out put and will drive the project in a professional and organised manor. You'll see the project from start to commissioning some 18 months.
To be considered you will also possess:
- You’ll have some 10 years’ experience working for a tier 1/2 builder in the Sydney market as a Foreman (services)
- Ability to manage multiple work area simultaneously reporting to a Site Manager in a timely manner.
- You must possess first class communication and people management skills.
- Heavy “services” experience on projects from $50m to $100m
- You must be a team player with the ability to build excellent relationship internally and with the project stakeholders.
This is an opportunity to work for one of Sydney’s / Australia’s best builders with a first-class culture. The company will offer you a rewarding career and a wide variety of projects.
Remuneration will depend on experience and where you are in your career to date.
To find out more about this excellent opportunity please call Billy on 0406 707277 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org