North Sydney Based
$110,000 - $130,000/annum + super
Company car, mobile
The is an opportunity to take on a leadership role developing, leading and managing your own team of fire technicians. You will gain exposure to a diverse range of impressive facilities with a company that promotes and supports career progression and development. Experience working in the Fire Industry is essential.
This role will see you develop, manage and support a team of fire testers, technicians and electrical fire techs perform preventative and reactive maintenance across large commercial, retail, education and government facilities across NSW and Australia.
- Create, lead and manage team of technicians to deliver preventive maintenance across NSW
- Develop and maintenance strong customer and client relationships
- Deliver all services in compliance to Australian Standards and OHS legislation
- Assist in the growth of new business
- Previous fire service experience either managing or on the tools
- Trade and/or professional qualification in either Mechanical, Electrical or Hydraulics
- Experience managing/supervising the delivery of trade services
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Current white card and drivers license
As a Service Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for implementing and maintaining all required Site Documentation, including Project Management Plan, Safe Work Method Statements etc.
- Regularly review the Integrated Management System (IMS) to ensure it remains current and relevant to the industry.
- Establish and implement WHS consultation and communication arrangements.
- Perform and ensure that all workers have participated in the company safety induction.
- Provide assistance in resolving any safety issue or dispute regarding workers.
- Participate in and conduct regular and random inspections and audits of the workplace and implement the corrective and preventive action process.
- Carry out investigations of any significant incident where an employee has incurred an injury.
- Ensure that where required, Notifiable Incidents are reported to WorkSafe (ACT) or SafeWork (NSW) as soon as made aware of them.
- Participate in the Quarterly and Annual Review of the IMS to ensure it still meets company needs.
- Identify and provide the appropriate level of First Aid equipment and trained personnel where required.
- Ensure Safety Data Sheets (SDS’s) records are maintained and current on the work premises.
- Identify any areas of training to be undertaken. Provide continual training and instruction to workers and contractors to reinforce the safety obligations and requirements.
- Implement corrective actions to prevent recurrences of work site incidents and illness/injury.
- Ensure that records and documents are filed and managed in accordance with procedures.
If you would be interested in applying for this position or would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please either click "APPLY NOW", email on email@example.com or call Karl French on 0424 172 140.