A Tier 2 builder who have been operating for 19 years in QLD are looking for a Senior Site Manager to join the team. They are a consistent winner each year at the MBA awards and have created a very good name for themselves in the QLD building industry. They are known for delivering projects in the residential, education and industrial sectors from $5M to $100M.
The role – Senior Site Manager
They are looking for an experienced Site Manager to deliver to join the business to deliver one of two projects depending on your experience. One project is a $40M apartment project. The other is a $35M mixed use retail project. You must have previous experience delivering these type/size of projects and show stability with previous employers. They are looking for someone who has consistently been delivering projects of $15M to $30M plus.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Have a minimum 10 years’ experience running your own projects as a Site Manager with a known builder in QLD
- Come from a trade background
- Must show stability with previous employers
- Experience delivering projects of $15M/$30m plus
- Variety of project experience in different sectors
- Be able to lead from the front and able to multi task
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
- A team player
This is a really good opportunity for a Site Manager who is looking for a long term career on the Gold Coast and join a builder who have an outstanding staff retention rate. Work for a builder who offer a real work/life balance.
If you would like to hear more about the role then please clock APPLY or email your CV to David Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on 0406 665 799
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com