- Work with passionate and supportive senior management team
- Join a long-standing NSW Builder with strong reputation
- World class project with a interesting scope
Join an Australian owned mid-tier builder that currently employs approx. 150 ppl. The company is made up of multiple divisions focusing on Major Construction, Remedial and Project Management. The company is at the forefront of Innovation and technology and has over 100 of experience working locally in NSW
Culture / Benefits
You will be joining a thriving builder under a passionate senior leadership team who have just restructured and will be driving the business forward in 2021/22. The company enjoy low staff turnover and have recently invested time and money into employee training, benefits and the culture. They promote diversity and inclusion and will be a builder to watch for employee satisfaction in the coming years.
This is an exciting time to be joining this builder as currently the structure is fairly flat however with growth plans in place more middle management positions will be introduced. You will be provided with a clear career path and work under a supportive, positive, and practical leadership team
- Reporting into a Senior Project Manager, who is a veteran in the business, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day planning and execution of the works to adhere to programme.
- We are looking for genuine site management professionals who can take full control over the project and coordinate and drive trades and site staff.
- You will have a good understanding of project financials, buildability, and should be able to foresee problems and rectify them to keep the programme and budgets on track.
The scope of works will be to deliver a world class facility that will be a one of a kind in the Sydney region. The facility will house functions centres, ceremonial centres and parkland and cost approx. $50M
Salary will be reflective of your experience; we are looking at candidates in the $180K - $200K + Super
Key Skills / Desirable Background
- Carpentry Trade with additional tertiary building qualification advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to have independently (or as team lead leader ) delivered more than 3 commercial building projects $30m -50m.
- Ability to build strong client relationships and manage personnel to operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Above average administration skills with a keen eye for monitoring budgets, preliminaries and variation management
- Good safety & compliance knowledge
- Above average computer literacy, this builder uses electronic management programme
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones, Associate Director from CGC on 0428 433 876 / 8252 4019 firstname.lastname@example.org