Australian large principle contracting business who operate across the infrastructure sector and are leaders in innovation and and construction techniques.
World renowned reputation working on landmark projects here in Australia.
Senior quantity surveyor required to work alongside the commercial team reporting into the commercial manager.
The projects are for water infrastructure and this will be an initial contract role for 6 months.
Ideally you will be a chartered surveyor and have NEC4 contract experience.
- Drafting and negotiating NEC4 contracts.
- Leading commercial assessments of contracts and proposing a commercial position to the Commercial Manager.
- The preparation and management of NEC4 interim and final assessments and payment certifications.
- Provide the construction, design & procurement teams with commercial support including advice surrounding the NEC4 contract
- Assessment of Compensation Events and Payment Applications received from the Subcontractor or Subconsultant, with on-site Assessment as necessary.
- Assist in preparation of ITT’s and Commercial Tender assessments of Subcontractors and Subconsultants.
- Produce monthly cost reports including cost and value analysis, and variance reports
- Cost spread forecasts including programme analysis for the purposes of project reporting to both internal stakeholders and the Client
- Assist with change management in relation to the entitlement and assessment of change under the main contract
- Registration, notification and evaluation of early warnings to assist in collaborative risk mitigation
- Administer various subcontractors and sub-consultants ensuring compliance with the contract and management systems.
- Manage the monthly valuation and payment notice process for each subcontract in accordance with the requirements of the subcontract
- Provide contractual documentation associated with procurement activities.
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email your resume to email@example.com