- Work under passionate directors with a clear vision for the future
- Opportunity to head up a department and build a team
- Work under a collaborative exe management team
The founders / owners of this privately owned builder are passionate, astute leaders who have handpicked the exe management team over the last 5 years and are driving the business forward with a clear 2025 business plan. For over 15 years they have forged a successful business career working with blue chip clients within aged care, government, and residential sectors. Currently turning over approx. $250M and employing a dedicated team of 110 ppl.
Why apply for this role
Joining this business in this newly created department you will be given the opportunity to long term head up the division that will specialise within re-clad and façade upgrading projects. There is several years’ worth of work in Sydney around these re-clad projects. Project will predominantly be within the university and residential space values ranging from $1.5M - $10M.
Reporting into the Construction – Major construction you will be responsible for meeting clients, running bids, negotiating with clients and sub-contractors then overseeing the planning and successful delivery of multiple projects at a time. You will be supported by an experienced Contracts Administrator and Site Manager
Salary will depend on experience however figures of between $190K - $210K can be expected.
Ideal background / skills
- Have completed a tertiary qualification in construction/project management / civil engineering
- Ideally have worked in the façade / re-clad industry or come from a new build construction background
- Have been involved in projects from tender / bid stages and understand how to negotiate with clients and sub-contractors
- Understand the importance of stakeholder management
- High level of knowledge around contractual terms and conditions.
- High level of knowledge and understanding of building principles.
- High level of knowledge of project management principles
- High level of knowledge around WHS and Environmental legislation and Quality Assurance requirements.
- In depth understanding of corporate values, policies and procedures.
- Possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433876 / Carmel.email@example.com