- Government and Private Sector Projects
- Dynamic, passionate directors with clear vision
- High staff retention, position vacant due growth
This builder has over 3 decades of experience in NSW and boasts a large portfolio of successful projects delivered within aged care, educational, health and the government sectors. The company is in a strong financial position, has a solid commitment to safety and holds best practice accreditations.
Culture / Benefits
Having over 3 decades of experience in NSW means this builder has in-depth knowledge of the local market and close-knit relationships with clients and sub-contractors. Each project is correctly resourced with site and administration staff ensuring employees can achieve work life balance.
Employees within this organisation feel appreciated and their turnover of staff low. Salary will in line with experience however a package of $200K is achievable.
Due to planned growth, they are looking to engage a Senior Project Manager who has experience working across commercial, aged are or health projects. Recent project projects include a $30M Government station project, $20M educational project and $25M aged care project
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the
- Procurement process,
- Master programming,
- Negotiation and liaison with subcontractors,
- Project financials
- Liaising with your site team to drive the program to an effective and successful conclusion.
- You will also manage all correspondence with the relevant stakeholders including the client, consultants, designers and internal staff.
Please call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433 876 / 92524019 for more information or apply for the position below. Carmel.firstname.lastname@example.org