Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Ryde|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 15:45|
This business have been operating for just shy of a decade in that period of time can boast an exceptional track record of delivering projects within the Data Centre, Residential, Commercial, Health, Educational and Retail sectors. Values ranging from $5m - $200m.
Due to there exceptional delivery, they have been getting Clients coming back to use their services again and again which has resulted in a really great project pipeline...hence there need for an additional Assistant Project Manager!
What we are looking for this Senior Project Manager to posses:
1. Either an advanced diploma or bachelor degree in construction managent, project management, engineering or related field;
2. Minimum of 5 years on the job working in either a contractor or consultancy based company either on site or in an office environment, preferably working on projects in both the private and public sectors. Larger value projects would be preferable however not a requirement. It would also be preferable for this resource to have experience managing a contractor directly - Data Centre experience ideal but not essential.
3. We need them to demonstrate experience in contract administration, design coordination, budget analysis, document control and monthly and weekly reporting and not one page reporting.
4. They need to have a strong personality and good communication skills and able to work with a team. We need someone that encompasses the leadership skills to manage and push projects through to completion whilst maintaining the highest quality delivery for our clients.
5. Strong skills in Microsoft Project (or other programming tool), Excel and Word.
This position, due its nature will not be on the market for long so you r application should be put forward as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's