Our client is a state-wide Government organisation within the Transport sector who operate in regional NSW. They work supporting road maintenance and construction projects in the area.
As an experienced civil senior project engineer you will take the lead role in the coordination of all aspects of the project, reporting into Senior Management you will be responsible for providing engineering support across major delivery projects both at the front-end development and delivery phase of multiple projects worth $60m-$90m.
The projects are all road upgrades and will involve the following scope;
You must have previously worked on delivery projects managing sub-contractors and ideally live in the local area to Yass.
Expenses for working away will be covered and this role is likely to turn permanent or extended past the initial 6 months mark due to the influx in work.
- You will report to a senior manager
- Site inspections, dealing with subcontractors and foremen
- Safe Work Method Statements, revision and approval
- Ensure all site activities comply to company safety, environmental and quality policies and procedures
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Previous experience working on road construction projects (RMS, VIC Roads, DTMR)
- Utilities experience and/or road construction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience delivering high quality projects
- A sound knowledge of contractual requirements
- An ability to mentor site engineers.
For further information please contact Will Gardner on 0435935377 or email email@example.com