The Digital Systems Program is currently in the delivery phase of a number of projects on the Sydney Train Network including the deployment of the new ECTS Level 2 Traffic Management System and associated Trackside Area 1A works, and a number of related projects.
The primary purpose of this role is to support the delivery and management of large scale complex multiple projects within a program of work within clearly defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
- Model good leadership to inspire direction and delivery, develop people, and drive change.
- Deliver all technical tasks (including but not limited to response to RFIs, review and approval of ITPs, oversight of Temporary works Design, monitoring of design process and deliverables, contribution to future Operation and Maintenance plans) to comply with quality, safety and project management/engineering procedures and controls
- Answer, resolve or escalate all technical queries such that project deliverables and timelines are not compromised, and outcomes comply with design and regulatory requirements
- Provide advisory support to the formulation of design concepts and approaching, including design solutions to issues arising during design development, tender or transition phases
- Ensure implementation of approved quality plan/process complies with project plans and compliance with all relevant standards and specifications
- Assist Project Management with determining project risks and develop a project Risk Management Plan
- (RMP), monitor and control risks through RMP
- Assist Project Management with communications of the project with relevant internal and external stakeholders and with responses to information requests from the client in relation to the project
- Contribute to tender assessment, procurement requirements, the preparation of tender and contract documents to ensure compliance with requirements
- Tertiary qualifications in, Design, Engineering, Construction, or relevant discipline, or equivalent experience
- This role is identified as a Rail Safety Worker (RSW) for resources working in the Rail Corridor. It is not a requirement for resources working in the Roads environment. RSW certification can be obtained before, or shortly after, appointment to a project.
- The role requires security and criminal clearance prior to appointment.
If you are interested in a confidential discussion regarding this role, please click "Apply Now" or call 0282524001.