This leading tier 2 civil contracting business are a leader in their industry and a attract and retain their staff. They have recently picked up an RMS project here in Sydney and are looking for a Senior Project Engineer who must come with experience working on $5M plus RMS projects.
As an experienced civil construction professional you will take the lead role in the coordination of all aspects of the project including management of personnel and subcontractors, safety, quality and liaising with the client during the delivery of your project.
- You will report into a Project Manager
- Responsible for the financial, safety, supervision of staff and sub-contractors as well as managing the client relationship.
- Planning and weekly programming
- Knowledge of environmental and safety systems.
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Previous experience working on road projects (RMS) is absolutely essential
- Have previously worked for tier 2 - tier 4 contractors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience delivering high quality projects - specifically within Road Construction
- A sound knowledge of contractual requirements
- An ability to mentor site / project engineers.
In this role you can expect to be paid a lucrative salary package. In addition you will have the support of a management team with genuine possibilities for career progression into a more senior role as this business goes from strength to strength.
How to Apply
For further information please contact Dan Kundi on 0407 091 397 or email email@example.com