Our client is responsible for ensuring young children get the best start in life by supporting and regulating the early childhood education and care sector. We are the largest provider of public education in Australia with responsibility for delivering high-quality public education to two-thirds of the NSW student population.
- Implementation of policies, procedures, systems and performance management frameworks for all
procurement related activity to ensure a high level of professional practice and deliver compliant,
effective and efficient procurement outcomes.
- Assist negotiations on supply arrangements and contract issues to deliver better category outcomes.
- Implement procurement plans and strategies to meet business needs, enhance stakeholder
engagement, challenge and motivate providers to optimize service outcomes.
- Support the management of state wide contractual relationships that provide cost effective and financially sound arrangements and outcomes for the department.
- Partner with stakeholders to develop innovative supply strategies, establish supply arrangements and lead negotiations to deliver value for money outcomes.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering / Quantity surveying or a similar field
- Government experience in a similar role
- CONSTRUCTION PROCUREMENT EXPERIENCE CLIENT SIDE
- Licencing procurement would be a big plus
- Minimum 10 years experience
- Available for a mid May start
How to apply:
Apply via your preferred job board - only the most suitable applicants will be contacted.