Nationally recognised as a leader of innovative design within the built environment, my client takes a holistic approach to their work within the Architectural, Interiors, Landscape and Urban Design markets. They're looking to bring on a talented Landscape Architect, confident in their ability to run small-mid sized projects from start to finish.
My client works tirelessly to ensure their reputation of having a supportive and collaborative environment for their staff is maintained. They've introduced several initiatives within the office to keep a positive work-life balance at the forefront of their approach.
Working as a Senior Landscape Architect for my client, your role will include running small-mid sized projects from start-finish, assisting more junior team members when required to ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget and accurately reflect the companies design standards and design brief.
Your duties will include (but aren't limited to):
- Working across all aspects of a project - maintaining the design integrity, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget constraints
- Working both in a team and autonomously, running your own small-medium sized projects
- Report writing
- Working with and assisting junior team members to complete tasks
- Client Management - maintaining and building existing client relationships, establishing new client relationships, as well as attending initial client meetings
- Consultant Coordination - liaising with service consultants, council, other design professionals and any other relevant personnel
- Assisting with and solving any design issues that arise throughout the process
- Ideally 6 years' experience working locally within the Landscape Architectural market
- Prior experience working at a similar level
- Experience working within the public or infrastructure sector preferred but not essential
- Demonstrated experience successfully delivering a range of projects
- Strong communication skills - including report writing
- Ideally possesses an AILA registration
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp
- Tertiary qualifications in Landscape Architecture or a related discipline
- Full Australian Working Rights
If you would like more information regarding the position, please give Alexandra Lowe a ring on 02 8252 4027 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org